MEng from the National Technical University Of Athens, Greece
MA in Adult Learning and Global Change from Linköping University, Sweden
• I was born 17 April 1962.
• May 1980: Finished the secondary school
• September 1982: Finished the compulsory military service in the National Army of Cyprus
• July 1989: MEng from the National Technical University Of Athens, Greece.
• 1990-1998: Worked in the Government Institute for Further Education (Paphos branch) as a teacher of computers
• 1998-today: Created and operate my academy of informatics
• 2014-today: Designing courses for teachers' professional development and delivering them as KA1 ERASMUS+ courses:
“Managing the fast technological change, for all educators”
"Language learning in the era of Globalization and the Internet"
"Classical studies in the era of Globalization and the Internet"
"English through technology"
"Gestionar el rápido cambio tecnológico, para todos los educadores"
• Aug 2013 – June 2015: MA in Adult Learning and Global Change from Linköping University, Sweden. Title of thesis: TEACHERS IN THE ERA OF ACCELERATION: How the acceleration of ICT developments influences the ICT use by teachers at school.(Full text available on the University site) • During the years 1998-today I have attended various professional development seminars
o My mother tongue is Greek
o I am fluent in English and Spanish. French, Portuguese, Norwegian and German in different levels
o I teach in Greek, English and Spanish.
• Research interests
o The Social Acceleration theory of Hartmut Rosa
o The ideas of Michel Serres in the Philosophy and History of science
o Languages in the era of globalization and the Internet
o MOOCs as a new paradigm of learning
• Personal experimentations - Pages I create as a means of exploring different technologies and platforms.